Thursday, August 18, 2016

Reviewing Movies??

Well, I've been writing a lot tonight on other things. Since this is a movie blog, I wanna expand on this by doing some reviews on movies, and possibly series. I've been inspired by movie podcast, and movie youtubers like "How Did This Get Made", and Chris Stuckmann. I wanna learn more about the craft.  I know nobody really reads this,and that most of the views, if not all of them, are me. I figured,why not start reviewing movies on the side while I also hunt for a writing partner(we could be bros man). I wanna show you guys I'm committed to something. So at least once a month,maybe more,if I find the time. Right now, I'm thinking I'll do older movies instead of newer releases because I'm poor. I'm to go see suicide squad tomorrow, but I think it would be weird if I went on a  date ( yes a date;p)with a notebook, taking notes. I'll get started on looking for a movie,either on netlfix or direct tv on demand. I'll tell guys what movie I'll watch. I'm gonna go ask tumblr what movie I should watch. Talk to you in a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment