Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Suicide Squad--Review

Suicide Squad is a movie about taking the worst metahuman's, and getting them to do the dirty work. Since they are bad people, according to Amanda Waller(head of the government operation),they are expendable. This movie had a lot of plot holes, and seemed a little rushed at times. Overall, I did enjoy the move, and would totally see it again. I had a fun time, even tho at times some of the scenes didn't really fit. More of the joker would have been better. He was a little over the top in some scenes. It reminded me of the silver age joker mixed with Jack Nicholson's take. I give it a B-,and recommend seeing it if you are a fan of DC.. I didn't know if I was going to do this review or not but I did. I know I didn't go to into more of the characters but that would take forever, so there might be a second review coming containing spoilers.;) It depends if I feel like it or someone ask me. Alright, well I'll see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment