Thursday, August 18, 2016

what this is all about...kinda

alrighti fellas, you've probably noticed that my typing is not that great right now but i assure you it will get better. my space bar is a little fucked up right now but hopefully i can get it fixed. anywho, lets get to what this damn blog is about. i love movies. i wanna create something, but i need a little help and a shit ton of motivation. now, don't get me wrong, i could do this myself...maybe, but i like collaborating. I just graduated high school and all my av friends have moved on to real life shit,so we cant really write or film things anymore, I obviously am stuck in the past. i like to think that im focusing on something i love. well, i am, but im also mentally still a kid,and not ready for adulting. ohmygod where am i going with this? oh yeah,writing a movie..umm.. I love movies, you could love movies.please write with me. dont let me regret my life decisions. as a tribute to my love of script writing, i will choose courier font in 12pt. dude,real talk, i would love to collaborate with anyone who is as interested in this type of thing as i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment