Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Where I am Right Now, and What to Expect

I kind of found a writing partner. Were figuring out what we want are character to be and where we  want the story going. I've been really tired so I really haven't finished the review for "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane". It's halfway there, so it will be done either Friday or sometime before that. After that I'll do "Stranger Things", the television show created by Ross and Matt Duffer. I may or may not have spoken to Ross Duffer but I'm not sure. It's kinda complicated. Another story for another blog post. Anyway, my riding partner(who I'm going to call Lemon) and I, have decided what genre we want. Dark comedy, bordering on drama. Hopefully I'm funny enough for this. We'll see. Until next time, boo.:*

No comments:

Post a Comment